Gary Perkins

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Gary Perkins

Postby kev » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:46 am

Saw this from Andy Mottram on Facebook today ... what terribly sad news! Always had a great time at GP and The Breeze gigs!

Dear Friends,

There is no easy way of saying this,

Gary has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer & has been advised he only has a few months to live.

During this very sad time we would appreciate it if you did not contact Gary or his family directly & respect their privacy, whilst they come to terms with the news.

If you would like to message me, I will certainly pass on your love, thoughts & prayers!

Andy
kev

Ultimate Member

Re: Gary Perkins

Postby Smudger » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 am

Wow - that is sad. I've seen Gary and his band at a few festivals and they've always been really good entertainment.
Smudger

Supreme Member

Postby lo&m » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:24 pm

kev, please could you send Andy a message on behalf of all at this forum. Something like, we're sorry to hear of the sad news and we'll keep him in our hearts. Thanks for all the good times at various festivals over the years. We've always respected Gary as a musician and as a person.
Thanks.
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Postby CRoutes » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 am

Echoing Kev's sentiments.
Deeply sad news
Visit Country Routes News Blog (News on Indes/ Mainstream/ Charts/ UK News & Live Gig & Concert dates) https://countryroutesnews.blogspot.co.uk/
CRoutes

Return to UK Country music