Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

UK COUNTRY NEWS Updates & Features

Postby livewirer on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:30 pm
IP:

UK COUNTRY NEWS/ FEATURES

Acoustic premiere Steve Young's “Home For The Summer” - BLOG POST

CAROLYNNE (Poole) announces new single 'Take the Keys' - BLOG POST

UK band Outlander release new single 'This Girl's Fire' - BLOG POST

The Shires, release 'Beats To Your Rhythm', first single from brand new album MY UNIVERSE.
Listen & Vote on the new single - BLOG POST
A cross section of 800 Brits aged 18 and over were quizzed over their music tastes and consumption, read more
Please Visit - http://countryroutesnews.blogspot.com - Country Music News, UK Tours Dates, 2016 Album Releases, Press Releases, Billboard Chart News
livewirer
Supreme Member

Re: UK COUNTRY NEWS Updates & Features

Postby Moshe on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:21 pm
IP:

Canary Wharf Nashville Meets London free festival next weekend features a variety of British & American acts. I am looking forward to seeing Hanna rose Platt, a singer-songwriter from Liverpool. She has a tendency to quirky, unusual songs. I quite like some of them & it will be interesting to see her live opening up proceedings on Sunday (2PM).
90's country star Ty Herndon headlines on Saturday.
http://canarywharf.com/arts-events/even ... stance_id=
Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 August
Sat 2-10pm / Sun 2-9pm
Canada Square Park
Canary Wharf
FREE
Moshe
Ultimate Member

Postby livewirer on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 am
IP:

Moshe wrote:Canary Wharf Nashville Meets London free festival next weekend features a variety of British & American acts.

And BEER meets Moshe (aka Donald Trump Facebook hater #Labour Party champion #pisshead)
Please Visit - http://countryroutesnews.blogspot.com - Country Music News, UK Tours Dates, 2016 Album Releases, Press Releases, Billboard Chart News
livewirer
Supreme Member

Postby kev on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:28 pm
IP:

livewirer wrote:
Moshe wrote:Canary Wharf Nashville Meets London free festival next weekend features a variety of British & American acts.

And BEER meets Moshe (aka Donald Trump Facebook hater #Labour Party champion #p*sshead)

P*sshead? :shock: ?? Or, to some of us, all round nice guy who enjoys a beer or two!
kev
Ultimate Member

Postby Moshe on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:47 am
IP:

Thank you Kev!

Well done on getting that pick! I look a bit grumpy there, I was just a bit tired at that point. I had just got to the festival, was tired & took one of the few available seats.
I realised after that it was just behind the artist table where merchandise is sold & the acts come to meet & greet fans. That is a British lass whose name I forget. Not a bad singer. At one stage she did a media interview just in front of me, but for the most part it was signing CD's for fans & having selfies done with them. That's the singer in red, me with a pint & a flash shirt, & another lass with her.

BTW, Labour party champion? Not at present. Can't stand Corbyn, don't care much for Owen. I have been called a blairite, but don't recognize that description either ;)
Moshe
Ultimate Member

Return to UK Country music